Fine jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry and keep it in optimal condition, please follow the following care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as showering, lotion, perfume, etc.
- Leave your jewelry at home before engaging in strenuous activities including going to the gym!
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals such as perfume, hair spray, cosmetics, and lotion.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat.
- For necklaces, clasp the necklace when removing it to assure the chain does not tangle or knot.
- If you have a fine jewelry piece that contains a pearl, extra care should be taken.
- Gold-plated silver pieces should not be worn in the shower or when swimming as the plating can wear off and the silver can tarnish.
To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush and dish soap and gently scrub gold and diamonds. Do not clean pearls with any chemicals, abrasives, or solvents. White suede is not responsible for the maintenance of your jewelry and does not polish purchased jewelry.